THESE DOCUMENTS, SOUND FILES AND VIDEOS ARE ALL FREELY AVAILABLE
The generosity of others has allowed the Study Trust to share these items with you at no cost to yourself.
Your generosity will allow still more people to enjoy these and similar offerings. Any donation you make to the Study Trust will be very much appreciated, now and in the future.
For New Zealand taxpayers, donations over $5 are tax deductible, and the receipts you get from the study trust should be included with your annual tax return.
To make a donation by credit card now through PayPal’s secure servers, click the Donate button below.
DOCUMENTS, MOSTLY PDF
- Archive of Faith & Reason articles by Ian Harris of Wellington
- Seeking the Sacred in a multi-faith world – Lecture by Dr Val Webb delivered at St Andrew’s on The Terrace on October 13, 2011
- The Human Grounds of Compassion:
- Is ‘Positive Atheism’ an Oxymoron? Bill Cooke, 30 September, 2010
- Ethics without God: Exploring a Secular Basis for our Ethics- Lloyd Geering, 5 October, 2010
- In Praise of the Secular - Lloyd Geering, 2007
- The Greening of Christianity (web page) (PDF) - Lloyd Geering, 2005
- Fundamentalism: The Challenge to the Secular World - Lloyd Geering 2003
- Paradise on Earth (web page) (PDF) - Lloyd Geering, 2000
- Images of the City (web page) (PDF) – Lloyd Geering 1984
- Sacrifice in a Secular World (web page) (PDF) – Lloyd Geering 1985
- Building a Responsible Society: Four lectures in 1998 involving Jenny Shipley, Helen Clark, Jonathan Boston and Lloyd Geering
- Crisis in the Christian Way (web page) (PDF) Lloyd Geering 1993
- What Future the family? (1994): Brian Easton – Family Policy, Creative or Destructive?
- Achieving Equality Helen Clark, Prime Minister of New Zealand, April 2001
- The Blessings and Curses of the Bible Phyllis Trible, June 2002
- Death Henryk Skolimowski, March 2000
- Ethics and Morals - Lloyd Geering, October 1998
- Making Meaning, Finding Health James Stuart, April 1999
- The Priority of Wisdom Lloyd Geering, September 2002
- Reforming Christianity Bishop John Spong, July 2001
- The Kingdom of God Lloyd Geering, May 2004
- Love Lloyd Geering, May 2004
- The Greening of Christianity (2005) In four parts (1) The Global Crisis, (2) Beyond "Our Father who art in Heaven", (3) The Ecological Moral Imperative, (4) Greening Rites and Festivals
- Power of the Gospels - Alexander Shaia, April 2012 (Link to PrideNZ website)
- Why Honest to God blew the roof off the church and let in the fresh air
- Interview of Winton Higgins by Noel Cheer on "Saying YES to life: Being Human together"
- Lecture by Professor Joan Taylor on "Jesus: Visionary for a World in Crisis"
- Prof Lloyd Geering explaining the loss of the traditional Christian concept of God, and the need for a God concept that places responsibility of each of us to maintain the peace and to maintain the planet. The full version is available from Top Shelf Productions.
- Faith for the 21st Century: Christianity at the Crossroads Lloyd Geering gave this address at St Michaels Church, Melbourne
- Wrestling with God Lloyd Geering gives a lecture on wrestling with the concept of God. This was given at a SAGE (Successful Ageing, Growth and Enjoyment) meeting at St Michaels Hall in Melbourne
View Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
- Christianity without God an excerpt by Lloyd Geering
- Christianity and Buddhism – Can they remain relevant in the 21st century? a discussion between secular Buddhist teacher Stephen Batchelor and Lloyd Geering
- Jung the Unconscious and Us an introduction by Lloyd Geering to the series of four lectures.
Seminars (audio and Bio and Precis materials)
- 2017 events on Human Flourishing (contains Audio of lectures, any presentations and the programmes with Precis and Bio)